Hydro Ban - Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane
HYDRO BAN Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane is a one component, polymer fortified, cement based waterproofing material that mixes with water. This product can be used in swimming pools, water features and fountains, balconies and terraces over unoccupied space.
HYDRO BAN Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane handles negative & positive hydrostatic pressure up to 2 BARS (29 PSI) when applied at 40 Mils (1mm) thick. Flood test within 2 hours. Passes ANSI A118.10 Waterproofing and ANSI A118.12 Crack Isolation (with mesh/fabric up to 1/8” (3mm)).
- Packaging Sizes: 30 lb/13.6KG Bag
Features & Benefits
- Flood testing in 2 hours at 70°F (21°C) or higher
- Does not require the use of fabric
- Handles up to 2 Bars Negative Hydrostatic Pressure
- Can be used under pool plasters
- Bonds directly to metal, PVC and ABS plumbing fixtures
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks 1/8” with the use of mesh or fabric
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12 (with mesh) EN 14891 Class: CM OP.
- Rapid drying for a faster time to tile
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- GREENGUARD certified, LEED compliant